Add a Template
Template files (*.ptm) must be stored on a non-removable disc. Preferably in the PipeTech Templates folder under My Documents. Make note of where your template file is stored before proceeding. Templates are added or removed by using the Template Utility. To open the utility:
- Click the Tools menu, and choose Settings.
- Under the General Settings tab, find the Template Utility.
- To add a template, click the Add button.
- Navigate to the location of the new template.
- Select the template file and click Open.
- Repeat the above steps for any additional templates.